TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UPDATED: JULY 1, 2022
Our Policy has been designed and created to ensure our commitment and realization of our obligation not only to meet but to exceed most existing privacy standards.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time BLUEPRINT STUDIOS decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to BLUEPRINT STUDIOS, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of https://blueprintstudios.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
SPECIFICALLY, THIS POLICY WILL INFORM YOU OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
In addition, BLUEPRINT STUDIOS may, on occasion, collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
BLUEPRINT STUDIOS may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to glean types of services and products most popular to customers or the general public.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND FOR HOW LONG
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
– To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
– To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
– To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
– To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so; and
– To customize our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based on the following criteria:
– The length of time your personal information remains relevant;
– The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations;
– Any limitation periods within which claims might be made;
– Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; and/or
The type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
BLUEPRINT STUDIOS does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
BLUEPRINT STUDIOS may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://blueprintstudios.com.
BLUEPRINT STUDIOS may also be in contact with you with regard to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
BLUEPRINT STUDIOS uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within BLUEPRINT STUDIOS' control.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
BLUEPRINT STUDIOS may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
– As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
– In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
– In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
– As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
– To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
– As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service; or
– As necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of BLUEPRINT STUDIOS.
BLUEPRINT STUDIOS greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in BLUEPRINT STUDIOS products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM CHILDREN, HOW WE USE IT, AND HOW AND WHEN WE COMMUNICATE WITH PARENTS
BLUEPRINT STUDIOS offers its users a website, online facilities, and services, some of which are primarily for users above the age of 13, and others that are intended for users of all ages and their families. Below, we summarize potential instances of collection and outline how and when we will provide parental notice and/or seek parental consent. In any instance that we collect personal information from a child, we will retain that information only so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the activity request or allow the child to continue to participate in the activity, and ensure the security of our users and our services, or as required by law. In the event we discover we have collected information from a child in a manner inconsistent with COPPA's requirements, we will either delete the information or immediately seek the parent's consent for that collection.
Children can, in many cases, register with our websites and online facilities and services to view content, participate in contests, and engage in special features, among other things. During the registration process, we may ask the child to provide certain information for notification and security purposes, including a parent or guardian's email address, the child's first name, the location, the child's member or account username, and password. We also may ask for birth dates from children to validate their ages. We strongly advise children never to provide any personal information in their usernames. Please note that children can choose whether to share their information with us, but certain features cannot function without it.
As a result, children may not be able to access certain features if required information has not been provided. We will not require a child to provide more information than is reasonably necessary in order to participate in an online activity.
PARENTAL CHOICES AND CONTROLS
At any time, parents can refuse to permit us to collect further personal information from their children in association with a particular registration and can request that we delete from our records the personal information we have collected in connection with that registration. Please keep in mind that a request to delete records may lead to registration termination and as a result, children may not be able to access certain features.
Where a child has registered for a BLUEPRINT STUDIOS sponsored virtual event, we provide the following method to allow parents to access, change, or delete the personally identifiable information that we have collected from their children.